Mario Edwards Jerseys 2019

Home Forums Donor Information Mario Edwards Jerseys 2019

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  liny 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

liny
    Participant

Last year Mario Edwards Jerseys 2019 , the one-game benching of quarterback Eli Manning was the last straw in the firing of Giants coach Ben McAdoo. This year, Giants coach Pat Shurmur is sticking with Manning. At least for now.Shurmur confirmed today that Manning remains the starter for this week’s game against the Bears, but when asked about giving a backup playing time if the Giants are eliminated from playoff contention, Shurmur acknowledged it’s possible. In fact White Kerry Wynn Jerseys , when asked if he’ll play rookie Kyle Lauletta this season, Shurmur’s response wasn’t to say he wouldn’t bench Manning for Lauletta, but to say Alex Tanney might be the next man up.“Why are you jumping over Tanney?” Shurmur said, via Matt Lombardo of NJ.com. “I think what you try to do is win each game. You make a decision based on winning the game. And you make your decisions based on putting the best team on the field that gives you a chance to win the game.”Asked under what circumstances Tanney would become the starting quarterback Kerry Wynn Jerseys 2019 , Shurmur said, “If we felt like he was giving us the best chance to win.”Manning has played better in recent weeks than he did early in the season, and the talk that the Giants have to move on from him has died down a bit. But if the Giants think there’s a chance that Tanney or Lauletta might be the quarterback of the future, it wouldn’t hurt to see what they can do in a real game at some time before the season is over. Even if Shurmur still thinks Manning gives the Giants the best chance to win. Is there ever a “really good problem?” Apparently when it comes to the Giants’ quarterback situation.Free agent signee Golden Tate said the Giants have two good options at quarterback White Rhett Ellison Jerseys , with Eli Manning still playing at a high level and Daniel Jones drafted as the heir apparent.“What I can I see, Eli Manning’s got a lot of juice left,” Tate told NFL Network on Thursday. “He’s still got some zip on his passes.“I’ve been impressed. I think we have a really good problem. We’ve got a Hall of Fame-type of quarterback in my mind, and we also drafted a guy Rhett Ellison Jerseys 2019 , a young guy, so we don’t need Daniel to come in and save the day. We just need Daniel to stay on pace, learn as much as he possibly can in a great environment and just take it day by day. We don’t need him to come in tomorrow and win a game. We just need him to stay on pace. I think that’s good news in my mind.”Manning has dismissed the idea of a competition for the starting job even as Giants coach Pat Shurmur left the offseason program indicating Jones will get a chance to win the job. While Manning remains the favorite to win the job out of training camp, the Giants didn’t draft Jones with the sixth overall choice to sit for long.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.