Cleveland Browns:“Super Bowl LIII gives Browns a little

Home Forums Donor Information Cleveland Browns:“Super Bowl LIII gives Browns a little

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  liny 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

liny
    Participant

more clarity on where they’ll be picking in 2019 NFL Draft” (Browns.com) – “The Browns Briean Boddy-Calhoun Jersey , who own New England’s third- and fifth-round picks, already knew they held the 17th pick in Day 1’s first round…”“Browns waive Tanner Vallejo” (PFT) – “Vallejo was a 2017 sixth-round pick in Buffalo and made four tackles while appearing in 15 games for the Bills during his rookie season. He was waived last September and claimed by the Browns a day later.”“Lousy Super Bowl should make Cleveland Browns believe even more” (cleveland.com) – “Unlike Goff, Baker Mayfield would have thrown a 45-yard laser, not a lollipop, to a wide open Brandin Cooks late in the third quarter.”“Cleveland Browns 2018 season recap” (PFF) – “The Browns found their quarterback of the future. First overall pick, Baker Mayfield, lived up to the hype, finishing with a PFF grade of 84.5, good for ninth in the NFL.”NFL:“With wait over Joe Schobert Color Rush Jersey , Bengals hire Zac Taylor as coach” (AP) – “The Rams quarterbacks coach reached a deal Monday a few hours after LA’s 13-3 loss to the Patriots in the Super Bowl at Atlanta.”“Dolphins hire Brian Flores as new coach after Patriots’ defensive master-class in Super Bowl” (CBS) – “On Monday, the Dolphins announced that they’ve hired Flores, the Patriots’ top defensive assistant.”“Giants release vet LB Connor Barwin after one year” (NFL.com) – “The Connor Barwin era in East Rutherford lasted just six months. Barwin was released by the New York Giants on Monday after one season with the team.”“Super Bowl LIII averages 98.2M viewers on CBS, lowest in decade” (ESPN) – “The Bengals and Dolphins were the last two teams to fill head coaching vacancies, with Miami getting the Patriots’ Brian Flores.” Odell Beckham Jr. is not attending the Browns’ voluntary minicamp this week, Mary Kay Cabot of cleveland.com reports. The three-day camp, which is an extra one given to new head coaches, began Tuesday.The star receiver showed up for the first day of the voluntary offseason program April 1 but has worked out on his own in Los Angeles since. That is his typical offseason routine.The Browns are not concerned about Beckham’s absence, with coach Freddie Kitchens having acknowledged Beckham would not regularly attend the voluntary portion of the offseason. The mandatory minicamp is June 4-6.“This is all voluntary https://www.brownsfanshop.com/Ricardo-Louis-Jersey ,” Kitchens said earlier this month. “I didn’t encourage anything. Odell knows what’s at stake. He knows what he needs to be here for. This is strictly voluntary. If we wanted to critique people for not coming and coming, then we should make it mandatory as a league. It’s not mandatory. Would I hold a grudge if he’s not going to come? No, I wouldn’t.’’Beckham unloaded on the Giants in a Twitter storm Monday, suggesting the team was OK with losing. He also said his sendoff was disrespectful. “I’ve never been in a place so happy in my life, my soul, my spirit, is at an all time high!” Beckham wrote of Cleveland.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.